We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Jamielleigh Jewelry. Since our company has gone above and beyond trying to extend a
50% off clearance sale, we cannot do exchanges or returns.
How To Make Sure You Love The Items You Selected
• Our staff will be happy to assist you with any questions via e-mail at Jamielleighjewelry@gmail.com
• We can do a virtual call to make sure all your questions and concerns are answered. This can be via Facetime or Zoom.
All Purchases are Final Sale
• Gold prices have gone up 30%, so these styles and prices are a one time purchase. Quantities are very limited.
• No Special Orders will be accepted at these low prices.
If our customer wants to order the same style on a special order, and its available through our manufacturer, the customer will pay the current full price.
This is only applicable for Fine Jewelry.
**Special Orders are FINAL SALE
• Our jewelry which includes gemstones are unique, sometimes vary slightly in color, size and shape due to the natural gemstone variations.
This means that no two pieces look exactly the same.
• Gold plating and sterling silver finishes vary from designer to designer. These should be cleaned regularly with a microfiber cloth to help maintain the life of the piece.
Silver tends to oxidize faster than fine jewelry.
• Avoid Soaps, Lotions, Hairsprays, and Perfumes when wearing your jewelry.
• Faux jewelry will loose its color faster, and fine jewelry will get dull faster.
Request a Return Authorization #
• We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Jamielleigh.
If for any reason you are not and you want to return or exchange your item, follow the instructions below.
• Request an RA # within 7 days of receipt of package, and must be written on the outside of the box being returned.
• Full price merchandise only. Custom made, Special Orders, Discounted and Sale merchandise is Final Sale, and there will be no returns or exchanges.
• Customer must request a return authorization (RA#) in writing through our e-mail address at Jamielleighjewelry@gmail.com
• This is for purchases that meet our requirements as stated.
**NO returns will be accepted without an RA#.
• Be sure to provide the following on the e-mail request…
• Name, Address, Order Number and Reason for Return
• Returns and Exchanges are only accepted in their original condition, unworn, unaltered, tags attached, and in original packaging/pouches as was received.
• To avoid any breakage, client must wrap the merchandise to be returned, with sufficient bubble wrap, so that the jewelry is not being bounced around during transit.
• The original receipt should accompany the return if possible to expedite refunds.
• Jamielleigh is not responsible for any shipments that are damaged or lost in transit.
• All approved returns will be credited in the original form of payment to the purchaser, unless otherwise noted within 10 business days.
• If customer wants An Exchange, the same requirement above has to be approved before the exchange is approved.
• Gift recipients are entitled to a merchandise credit if their item meets the above requirements.
• Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer.
• Shipping and insurance fees are non-refundable.
**Special Orders or Custom Orders are FINAL SALE
** Return shipping charges is the responsibility of the customer.
• Once an order has been placed it may be cancelled.
• As long as you contact Jamielleigh within the same day it has been ordered at Jamielleighjewelry@gmail.com, we can pull the order and cancel it.
• Please include your order number which is sent to you after your purchase has been made.
• Should the item have been shipped before cancellation was received, the credit policy will apply.
• We are unable to refund shipping charges for items canceled once they have been shipped.
**Customers are responsible for any and all shipping charges on any bounced or undeliverable packages.
• Jamielleigh will repair, at no charge, any breakage caused by manufacturers defect within the first 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
• After 30 days, the customer will be responsible for any repair or replacement charges, as well as shipping and insurance to send the merchandise back.
• Jamielleigh will not be responsible for breakages incurred by worn or misused merchandise.
• We will make every attempt to try and help to repair those types of damages which will result in a charge to the customer. Some items may not be repairable.
If this is the outcome, the client will be notified, and charged for shipping to return the merchandise, or to replace the piece.